Moving Forward is a continuous support group providing knowledge and guidance that promotes good mental health and wellbeing for men*:
- Prevention not cure.
- Learning to live well again.
- Like minded people to share experience.
- Empathy and compassion.
- Be understood as a person not a patient.
- Gain knowledge about your condition and how others have coped.
- Knowledge gives you more strength.
- Learn to live well again – learn about the building blocks of wellness to minimise the effect of your illness.
- Be trained to facilitate group meetings.
- Use wellness tools to maintain your recovery.
- How to avoid triggers – those you know and those known by others.
- Brotherhood – you don’t need to face mental illness alone, and misunderstood.
- Monday 6:30pm-8:30pm: Holy Trinity Church, Trinity Place, Bingley BD16 2PR.
- Wednesday 1:00pm-3:00pm: Trade Force Building, Cornwall Place, Bradford BD8 7JT
- Thursday 1:00pm-3:00pm: All Saints Church, Highfield Lane, Keighley BD21 2DH.
You can just drop in at a meeting or get in touch at any other time – see contact details.