- Brief introduction of ourselves for benefit of new Members.
- How have we been since last week?
Subject: Main subject:-:
- Various Talking Therapies which are available and how some may be more beneficial to us than others.
- The Cycle of Change.
- How we can re-frame our thoughts.
- Retaining possession of our ‘Remote Control’
- More awesome guitar work from our resident maestro.
- One of our new attendees treated us to a brilliant rap he had written on the subject of Mental Health.
Bradford – 03/08/16 – Facilitated by SJR/SP. 10 members present, 7 long term, 1 new, and 2 recent joiners.
Check in: How are we?
Subject: Triggers and Coping Mechanisms.
Slot: Beautiful guitar rendition of The Deer Hunter theme by one of our extremely talented Members.
Check out: Something nice we are going to do for ourselves before next weeks meeting.
Bradford – 10/08/16 – Facilitated by SJR. 7 present, 5 long term members, 1 new, and 1 recent joiner.
Check in: General catch up on everyone’s well being.
- One Members relationship dilemma.
- The hard work one Member is putting in making arrangements for a BBQ Birthday Celebration.
- One of our original Members popped in for a chat about how he has managed to get himself back into Employment, a true inspiration to all of us.
Slot: Don’t Be Cruel played beautifully on the guitar.
Check out: Our plans for the next week.