During the early summer of 2017 Moving Forward leaders were invited to meet with Keighley Jobcentre Plus management. Following the meeting Workcoaches began referring benefits claimants with poor mental health to meet Moving Forward Facilitators at the Jobcentre.
How to meet with Moving Forward at Keighley Jobcentre Plus.
- 1to1 individual & confidential mental health support sessions are available to benefits claimants.
- On every other Friday. (See events Calendar).
- Sessions are 45 minutes long.
- Ask your Workcoach to book a session for you.
We will help you gain knowledge about the causes of poor mental health and coping strategies to improve your wellbeing. The sessions can prepare you for joining our 12 week Moving Forward Course and, or becoming a Moving Forward Group Member.
- Jobcentre Plus, Worth House, Worth Way, Bradford BD21 5A.